Wednesday 4 November 2015

House Style

House Style

Fonts


For the title of my content page and main article i want to use a bold, clear and easy to read from a distance font. I think the font that best fits this description out of the ones I looked for and selected would be the Eras Demi ITC font. For the main text taking up most of my pages content would be a font that looks appealing to keep the reader reading. It is very important that this font is also clear for readers, so i decided to go with Verdana. My final font will be used for extra things like the page numbers as well as the description for images if needed. I thought the Footlight MT Light font fitted this best because it fulfills these and also is faded out slightly , making it clear to the audience that its not the main content.


Colour Scheme

The kind of colours I think would best suit the genres I have chosen pop and Rock would be slightly dark colours to represent the rock genre part of my magazine. To represent the Pop genre side of my magazine the colours will be eye catchy colours like blue, red and Orange. To make sure my magazine appeals to both genders, it will have to have a range of colours. 


I have decided that the colour of my text would be dominantly a dark red, but if the background image meant it would be clear, then I would use black instead. The general background colour especially for the cover would be a dark blue. I think this would allow the image of the artist to clearly stand out. The titles for the pages will be the same colors as my mast head to show consistency which is grey and red. 


Colour Scheme

A visual feature which I will be using will be to have all of my titles connect through having a similar design by all using the same colours as my mast head. I will also have a smaller version of my mast head in the top right hand corner as well as in the bottom corners of all the pages. This will remind readers of what magazine their are reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment